January 25, 2011 · 2 min read
I figured I'd pull a me too post and give some first impressions using the HD7 and the OS coming from Windows Mobile 6.1
- There is no straight migration process from the Outlook/ActiveSync based model to "the cloudz" but that's a fairly simple process
- Accounts are separate which isn't so much of a problem for me. I think having it as a choice would be cool though
- You can't sync drafts or your outbox. This makes sense that the mobile should be "separate" but it syncs with Windows Live Mail. I may want to start a message on my phone and finish on my laptop or vice versa
- Setting up multiple folders to sync at once would've been a nice option
- Alternatively that means things like the Gmail tasks are absent too. I prefer OneNote mobile but I do have some Tasks that would be in limbo otherwise.
- Setting an email flag exists in my company Exchange -> POP account but not Hotmail? Even Google mail has flagged emails